Since launching in 2009, Hardstyle.com has been at the forefront of providing a one-stop shop to cater all harder styles fans’ needs. From delivering up-to-the-minute releases to hosting merchandise from the industry’s leading acts, we have not only secured our spot as the leading outlet for harder styles music downloads, but have become a fully-fledged connecting point for fans, artists and record labels. In a short amount of time, Hardstyle.com was dubbed as much more than a download portal for music. Our forward-thinking organisation immediately sought out opportunities to grow and expand the harder styles movement by introducing exclusive merchandise lines, interactive charts and a comprehensive catalogue ranging across several genres.
For 2019, Hardstyle.com is looking for a (Online) Marketing intern (40 hours per week). During the internship, you’ll support the Hardstyle.com team in things like e-commerce, Social Media, design and (Online) Marketing in general. A graduation project is possible, but only in addition to the above-mentioned working hours. The internship starts on 01-02-2019 and ends on 30-08-2019. We strongly encourage you to propose a personal project to work on during the internship.
- Affinity with Hardstyle or Hard Dance music in general.
- Experience in e-commerce, Social Media, design and/or (Online) Marketing in general is a pre.
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a pre.
- A precise worker who always wants the best.
- Is willing to work at irregular times and also in the weekends (i.e. not 9 to 5).
- HBO level (or higher), attending a music management, design or marketing studies or a similar education programme.
- Able to work 5 days/week in Utrecht area.
- Can work independently and in a stressful environment with continuous feedback.
- Willing to support, but also willing to learn and propose own ideas.
- Is a creative, innovative, organized, motivated and studious person.
- Socially and communicatively well gifted.
- Has a strong feeling for business besides his/her passion for music.
- Speaks and writes English and Dutch fluently.
What is in it for you?
An environment where you can develop your skills in e-commerce, (Online) Marketing, design, Social Media and more. Besides, there will be plenty of time for social activities, and visiting formal and informal events.
If you are interested to apply for this internship, please email your CV and motivation to email@example.com using ‘(Online) Marketing Intern Hardstyle.com 2019’ as the subject name.